The European Union’s High Representative for Foreign Relations and Security Policy, Josep Borrell, said that any attempt to question the agreement between Serbia and Kosovo in Ohrid will be futile.
“The agreement reached in Ohrid must be implemented, and there is no other choice,” Borrell said, in a statement to the two-day summit of European Union leaders. He said.
Borrell indicated that the agreement must be fully implemented, saying: “The European Union will closely monitor who implements the agreement and who does not. I think both parties must fulfill their duties.” He said.
Borrell stated that at the summit in Brussels with the participation of heads of state or government of the 27 EU member states, support to be given to Ukraine and other global issues will be discussed in addition to the agreement in Ohrid.
- Balkans | Corti: Serbia rejects the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | The leaders of Serbia and Kosovo announced that they would continue talks to normalize relations
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History
- Balkans | There are 9 thousand 699 vacancies announced in North Macedonia by the end of 2022
- Balkans | Mitsotakis, the winner of the Greek elections, reinstated his mandate to form a government
- Balkans | Pakistan, one of the world’s leading tent suppliers, produces 100,000 tents for Turkey.
- Balkans | Visit to President Pendarovski of the Generation Association
- Balkans | 19,180 megawatts of electricity were produced over the past 24 hours
- Balkans | Corti: It’s time to change the EU’s approach to the Western Balkans