The High Representative of the European Union for External Relations and Security Policy, Josep Borrell, called on Kosovo and Serbia to accept the proposal of a diplomatic and permanent solution for the European Union.
Borrell said, in a press conference following the meeting of the European Union’s Foreign Affairs Council, that the proposal put forward by five European countries, including Germany and France, is the only way to end the vicious circle between the two countries and reduce the risks of conflict.
Stating that he expects the parties to take a constructive stance on this issue, Borrell indicated that the EU solution proposal should be accepted.
Referring to the sanctions imposed on Russia, Borrell indicated that the economic sanctions and restrictions imposed on Russian gas constitute a major blow to Russia’s economic stability.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Violence at the Children’s Championship in Bosnia and Herzegovina met with a reaction
- Balkans | Pictesse: The energy sector is stable and will remain so
- Balkans | Serbian Minister Dacic: “The burning of the Holy Quran in Sweden is a great tragedy”
- Balkans | Turkey becomes the country from which Kosovo imports the most in 2022
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 14 members of a terrorist organization were arrested while trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | The World Health Organization confirms that there have been more than 700 attacks on healthcare in Ukraine
- Balkans | Alaka Mosque in Tuzla will regain its dome in 1888
- Balkans | Greece is considering pushing forward testing drilling south of Crete
- Balkans | The sale of paracetamol on the Internet is prohibited in France