The High Representative of the European Union, Josep Borrell, announced that on the second day of the European Council meeting, the situation and developments in northern Kosovo will be discussed.
Borrell said he would inform EU leaders today of the latest developments in the north.
“I will keep EU leaders informed of the latest developments in northern Kosovo,” Borrell said.
- Balkans | President Pendarovski attends the swearing-in ceremony of Turkish President Erdogan
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Western Thrace’s reaction to Mitsotakis: We are Turks
- Balkans | “Mohammed” is the second most popular baby boy name in the Netherlands in 2022
- Balkans | Aid payments will continue for disabled persons whose disability determination has expired in Bulgaria
- Poverty is declining in Kosovo
- Balkans | The European Union announces that Kosovo and Serbia have reached an agreement on an unknown fate
- Balkans | Cavusoglu: We discussed how we can improve our relations with Serbia
- Balkans | Mirac Candeli today
- Balkans | 12 people died due to a blizzard in the United States