Borgana Christo, Chairperson of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, noted that her country has very good relations with Azerbaijan, and that she hopes to strengthen these relations in the future.
Before Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina tomorrow, Christo met with Azerbaijani Economy Minister Mikael Japarov in the capital, Sarajevo.
In the written statement made by the Cabinet, Kristo said: “While relations between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Azerbaijan continue at a very good level, there is no problem between the two countries. This is also important in terms of strengthening relations in the future.” Data included.
Noting that Borgana Christo informed Japarov about the current situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the country’s EU membership process, he mentioned that investors from Azerbaijan are also of great importance to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the statement, Japarov stated that Azerbaijan wants to improve its economic relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina, and in this context, joint projects were discussed at the meeting.
Minister Japarov also met with Minister of Foreign Trade and Economy Stasa Kosarac in the framework of his contacts in the capital, Sarajevo.
- Balkans | Health workers in Greece who have not been vaccinated against Kovid-19 are returning to work
- Balkans | Bulgaria will not join the Eurozone on January 1, 2024 as planned
- Balkans | Message of condolence from the authorities of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia reach an agreement on missing persons
- Balkans | TGK has distributed scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Balkans | 34 thousand tourists overnight in Kosovo hotels
- Balkans | Preventing drug trafficking in Albania, which is expected to enter the Macedonian drug market
- Balkans | “No country has had to make more difficult and painful decisions than ours”
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Serbia has two options
- Balkans | Fucek: International law has been dead for 24 years