Denis Besirovic, a Bosnian member of the Bosnian Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, called for an increase in the number of soldiers attached to the European Union Peacekeeping Mission (EFOR) in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Besirovic met with the EUFOR force commander, Major General Helmut Habermeier, in the capital, Sarajevo, and informed the EUFOR commander of the latest developments in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
According to the written statement, Beserović said the recent separatist statements of Milorad Dodik, the president of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, are “dangerous” and said: “We demand that the EU force increase the number of soldiers in the country as soon as possible.. it did. Yufor is the guarantor For the security and stability of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Use phrases.
Habermeier also indicated that the EU force units are closely following the political situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina and are in contact with the institutions in the country.
Meanwhile, Dodik came to the fore with his separatist rhetoric at the events he attended in recent days, “where he said he would separate Republika Srpska from Bosnia and Herzegovina and that the entity is a state.”
- Balkans | There were tense moments during the discussion of the eavesdropping scandal in the Greek parliament
- Balkans | Turkish and Serbian businessmen met at the business meeting in Belgrade
- Balkans | Greece buys Spike NLOS missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | Monday is an official holiday in North Macedonia
- Balkan Time | “Folk Culture of the Turks in Bulgaria” in Burgas
- Balkans | March against racism and discrimination in Athens
- An activist was killed by the Hezbollah terrorist organization
- Balkans | Audio recordings of sexually explicit conversations with children by Paludan, who burned a Quran, emerged
- Balkans | Deputy Speaker of the Serbian Parliament Zukorlic visited IHH