Bosnia and Herzegovina defender Nihat Mujakic was the only player to play in all matches in the first half of the season in the Spor Toto super league at MKE Ankaragücü.
And he completed the first half of the season in 13th place with 19 points. The yellow and dark blue team spent the first part with two coaches.
MKE Ankaragücü, who started the season with Mustafa Dalgı, who made the team champion in the Spor Toto 1st League, played only 3 matches in the Super League with the 49-year-old coach. Handing over the team to Omar Erdogan in the fourth match held in the league, the capital team finished the first half with 5 wins, 4 draws and 9 defeats.
Moved from Bosnia and Herzegovina side Sarajevo at the start of the season, 24-year-old defender Mojakic has made 11 of their 18 appearances and played 90 minutes in all matches. Mujakic, who took 1,620 minutes in total, became one of 13 players to reach that minute in the league in the first half of the season.
28 players took time
28 players took time in the first half of the season in MKE Ankaragücü.
Giorgi Beridze was the other player who took time in all matches except Mujakic in the yellow and dark blue team.
11 goals scored by Su
In the first half of the season, 11 different names enjoyed a goal at MKE Ankaragücü.
Ali Soo is the top scorer for the capital team, which aired the opponent’s net 23 times, with 5 goals.
Beridze scored 4 goals, and Jesi, Tolga Sejersi, Taylan Antaliali and Emre Kilinc each scored two goals each for Chatzigiovanis, Yacine Goeller, Radakovich, Diak and Zahid. One of the yellow and dark blue team’s goals was scored by the opposing team.
Marlon got his only red card
Marlon is the only red card player in MKE Ankaragücü so far this season.
In the match with the Brazilian left-back Besiktas, the pair were sent off from the match with a yellow card. Baskent’s players received yellow cards 29 times in the first part of the season. While Tolga Cigerci received the most yellow cards with five, Yacin Gürler and Diak were also punished with four yellow cards. These three names were suspended one match each for exceeding the yellow card limit.
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- Balkans | Greek striker Stefanos Tsitsipas reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open
- Balkans | The crew of an astronaut on the Chinese space station returns to Earth
- Balkans | They transport natural gas from the field to the house in sacks
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin
- Balkans | The arrest of the suspect in the FETO organization while he was fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Turkey Panic in the Greek Press: Damascus, Trench, Nautical Miles…
- Balkans | Vice President Oktay met with his Bulgarian counterpart Utova
- Balkans | The hottest year in the last 8 years was recorded in the world
- Balkans | Greek warplane crashes in the Ionian Sea