It has been reported that Bosnia and Herzegovina has sold the most arms to the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey since the beginning of the year.
In the statement issued by the Indirect Taxation Authority (UIO), it was stated that in 2023, 34.5 million euros were obtained from arms exports.
The statement stated that Bosnia and Herzegovina exports the largest number of weapons to the United States and Saudi Arabia, with Turkey ranked third.
The statement said that most of the bombs, cannons, torpedoes, mines, missiles, etc. He stated that ammunition was exported, followed by Turkey, Angola, Slovakia, Germany, Serbia, Switzerland, Ivory Coast and Spain.
According to the data of the Chamber of Foreign Trade of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina received 160 million euros from defense industry exports in 2022.
He mentioned that the country’s most important partners in this field were the United States of America, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey and Serbia last year.
- Balkans | The former lieutenant colonel, suspected of FETO, was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Penalty reduction for former directors of the Kosovo War Veterans Association from the Court of Appeal in The Hague
- Balkans | Degar Ibrahimi, the youngest hafiz in North Macedonia, received a hafiz license
- Balkans | Defense industry exports of Bosnia and Herzegovina amounted to 263 million km in November
- Balkans | Croatian Prime Minister Plenković says they want to strengthen the EU’s external borders
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | The EU Commission has been criticized for being indifferent to Greece’s opposition issues
- Balkans | Orsik Trabzonspor: We did a good job with my teacher in Zagreb. I think we’ll do the same thing here.
- Balkans | Professor in Bulgaria Gabrovski’s government project failed to gain a vote of confidence in parliament
- Balkans | Vucic: “3,000 illegal weapons and tens of thousands of bullets have been handed over to the authorities”