The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Bosnia and Herzegovina has raised 280 thousand euros for those affected by the Kahramanmaraş earthquake on February 6.
Union president Samir Kurtović said they appealed to all trade unions operating in the country to help those affected by the earthquake that struck Turkey and Syria a month ago.
Kurtović stated that only members of trade unions and trade union organizations receive aid, which is a great example of solidarity with them.
Samir Kurtović explained that the collected financial aid will be sent to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria, and that fundraising campaigns for some unions will continue until the end of April.
- Balkans | The campaign “We are with Turkey to help” was launched in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Requirement to participate in the Kosovo elections from the Serbian list
- Balkans | Dacic: Obviously, the protests were aimed at a coup and the execution of the president
- Balkans | Levakovic’s surprise move from Fenerbahçe
- Balkans | National Defense Minister Akar met with his Croatian counterpart, Panuzic
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Kosovo is pleased that children in his country have the opportunity to learn their mother tongue
- Balkans | Mehmetchik goes to Kosovo as a “standby unit” at NATO’s request
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov
- Balkans | Demonstration against the “Ohrid Agreement” in Kosovo
- Balkans | The effects of the Russian-Ukrainian crisis and the risk of an energy crisis await the world in 2023