Denis Besirovic, Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, received Brigadier General Pamela Macga, NATO representative in Sarajevo.
According to a written statement from the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bešerović and Makga discussed political developments in the country and NATO’s presence in the country.
Becirovic thanked NATO’s contributions to Bosnia and Herzegovina in terms of security and stability and expressed his desire to accept his country’s membership in NATO.
Pointing out that the Russian attacks on Ukraine had a direct impact on the security and political situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Beserović emphasized that the process of Euro-Atlantic integration should continue for this reason.
Becirovic also noted that “subversive actions” must be stopped in order to protect the constitutional order, sovereignty, territorial integrity, peace and security of his country.
- Balkans | Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina received Beserovic, NATO representative
- Balkans | USA: Establishment of the Federation of Municipalities of Serbia immediately
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Corti
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Western Thrace in January
- Balkans | Barricade wars in Kosovo
- Balkans | Sweden: Vucic’s games and criminal elements continue
- Balkans | Kosovo aims to become a member of NATO’s Partnership for Peace program by 2023
- Balkans | NATO Force in Kosovo is closely monitoring developments in the north of the country
- Balkans | Bulgarians celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Kapikuli border gate
- Balkans | Turkey’s exports to Bulgaria set a record in the industrial sector