Hatayaspor has signed 23-year-old Bosnia and Herzegovina midfielder Armin Hodzic.
Continuing transfer studies, Haticespor signed a 3-year contract with Armin Hodzic, who played in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Željeznikar team.
The statement on Hodzic’s transfer came from the Burgundy-White club’s official website as follows:
Armin Hudzic, a young midfielder for the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team, who previously played for clubs like Alcorcon and Zeljenkar, made the signing that tied him to our white and burgundy colors for 3 years. Vice-Chairman Aydin Toksuz and Technical Director Volkan Demirel attended the signing ceremony. We welcome Armin We wish him endless success under the coat of arms.
- Balkans | The Turkish ambassador to Tirana visited Elbasan province
- Balkans | United States: The agreement reached between Serbia and Kosovo must be implemented immediately
- Balkans | Kovachevski: We want Bulgaria to elect a government focused on the principles of the European Union
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani signed the book of condolence at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje
- Balkans | The Movement for Rights and Freedoms in Bulgaria held Iftar in Karjali
- Balkans | Dacic: Serbia does not support the destruction and fragmentation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent another plane carrying 90 tons of aid to Turkey
- Balkans | OSCE Chairman Osmani: “Tension in northern Kosovo must be reduced”
- Balkans | ABTTF reaction to news of Turkish anti-minority press
- Balkans | 200 items of medicine cannot be found in Belgium