91-year-old Milka Gripnar, who lives in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, sent the last money from her salary and toys that she did not have as a child, to the victims of the Kahramanmaraş earthquake disaster on 6. February.
Grebenar is one of the people with the lowest pensions in Bosnia and Herzegovina and is donated daily by pomozi.ba humanitarian organization in the country. but TurkeyGribnar, who wanted to support himself by his own means as soon as he heard the news of the earthquake, gave the last 5 euros of his salary to the officer who brought him food from pomozi.ba to send to Turkey.
Expressing his willingness to share his last bite with someone in need, Gribnar said he lost his wife a few years ago and lives alone.
Gribnar said, “It was very scary to watch the earthquake zones and it really affected me. What happened is a complete disaster. When you take bread and cut it in half, you will see that it consists of small pieces. The more people we have, the more we can help a little bit, that’s Means a lot “. Use phrases.
He also sends toys that he did not have in his childhood.
Noting that he did not have many toys as a child, Gribnar said, “Our parents could not afford to buy many toys. My sister and I saw a child in a shop window and could hardly look at him.” He said.
earthquake victims Noting that he wanted to contribute toys for children, Gribnar said:
“Now, when I saw that the toys were being collected for the earthquake victims, I went to the back room and collected everything I had. I put the toys on the table and watched them for a long time and decided to donate them too. I am very happy. Someone will play with these toys.”
Gripnar also wished that Turkey would not be subjected to such a disaster again and that the earthquake victims would find a warm home.
Gribinar indicated that he watches President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the news, and said, “My opinion of him is good because I listen to his statements and see how much he protects his people.” He said.
- Balkans | NATO calls on Kosovo and Serbia to calm tensions
- Balkans | Former Croatian President Josipović: Peace between Russia and Ukraine is a utopia at this stage
- Balkans | Hottest July in Kosovo
- Balkans | Major modernization project at Pristina Airport
- Balkans | The Serb Entity in BiH will not publish the decisions of the High Representative in the Official Gazette
- Balkans | In Bosnia and Herzegovina, the coach was billed
- Balkans | Bulgaria agrees to send a package of arms aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | Slovakia beat Bosnia and Herzegovina at home with two goals
- Balkans | About 100,000 euros were collected for the earthquake victims in the mosques of Prizren
- Balkans | The identity information of millions of people in the United States has been stolen in the cyber attack