Bank Ziraat Bosnia, which is a subsidiary of Bank Ziraat in Bosnia and Herzegovina, increased its capital by DM 40 million (about 20 million euros).
The bank increased its capital of 40 million BDM by issuing shares.
The registration of 4 thousand shares with a face value of 10 thousand kilometers has been completed.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | USA: We are concerned about Wagner’s presence in Serbia
- Balkans | Genç Kalemler Sports Club puts up its jerseys for sale in support of Turkey
- Balkans | General elections will be held in Greece on May 21.
- In which countries is the Gregorian calendar not used?
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a bill amending the Bulgarian Identity Documents Law
- Balkans | Signing the regional aviation search and rescue agreement
- Balkans | Turkish municipalities in North Macedonia declared 7 days of mourning
- Balkans | Boycott statement from Corti
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: They will not let anyone into the European Union before us
- Balkans | 61 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued