Due to recent tensions with Serbia in Kosovo and Serbia’s embargo on Kosovo products, a boycott campaign of Serbian goods has been launched.
The campaign, which came to the fore with posters calling for a boycott of Bosniaks in northern Mitrovica, during the operation Serbs erected barricades in northern Kosovo, is growing with corporate support.
Air Kosovo also announced that there will be no transportation fees for medicines that will be brought in from Germany and Switzerland as an alternative to Serbia to support the campaign.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Kosovo’s leaders sign a petition for EU membership
- Balkans | It was claimed that Germany did not meet Greece’s expectations for the armored vehicle
- Balkans | 4.8 magnitude earthquake in Greece
- Balkans | An Albanian court’s decision to extradite founder Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been appealed.
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Prime Minister Kurti was welcomed with an official ceremony in Vienna
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of the EU countries met with Ukraine’s main agenda
- Balkans | Barbs from Milanovic to the European Union
- Balkans | A 140-kilometer steel fence will be built on the banks of the Evros River from Greece
- Balkans | FETÖ members caught fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | The delegations of Turkey, Germany and Greece held a tripartite meeting in Brussels