Due to recent tensions with Serbia in Kosovo and Serbia’s embargo on Kosovo products, a boycott campaign of Serbian goods has been launched.
The campaign, which came to the fore with posters calling for a boycott of Bosniaks in northern Mitrovica, during the operation Serbs erected barricades in northern Kosovo, is growing with corporate support.
Air Kosovo also announced that there will be no transportation fees for medicines that will be brought in from Germany and Switzerland as an alternative to Serbia to support the campaign.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The establishment of the Federation of Serbian Municipalities is based on the dialogue process between Belgrade and Pristina
- Balkans | The first two TGK ambulance trucks set off
- Balkans | The black mark in human history: the Khojaly massacre
- Balkans | Exit from Kosovo is expected for 3 hours at the Merdar border gate
- Balkans | A message of solidarity with Turkey and Syria as a result of the earthquakes from the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Balkans | Mycoski: Elections must be held for a government elected by the people
- Balkans | Condolence message to Serbian parents from Kosovar Ottoman President
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban
- Balkans | Ambassador Özoğrgen called Turkey “4. represented at the Balkan and Black Sea Forum
- Balkans | Israeli forces have killed 20 Palestinians in the past three weeks