Deputy Foreign Minister of Turkey and Director of the European Union Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay visited Prizren and Mamusa, where Turks live in abundance, in Kosovo, where he came to attend the April 23 National Day of Kosovo Turks.
Bozaj, while visiting the Democratic Turkish Party of Kosovo (KDTP) in Prizren, met with the Minister of Regional Development of Kosovo and the Chairman of the Democratic Party of Kosovo, Vikrim Damca.
Bozay also visited the head of the Turkish representative delegation, stationed in the Sultan Murad barracks, which operates as part of the NATO peacekeeping force in the country, and the Turkish Consulate General in Prizren.
Faced with intense interest from the citizens during his visit to Mamosa, the only Turkish municipality in Kosovo, Bozay met with the Mayor of Mamosa Abdulhadi Krasnik and celebrated with the citizens who came to meet him.
Before visiting Prizren and Mamusa, Deputy Foreign Minister Bozai also visited the mausoleum of Sultan Murad I Hudavindegar, who was martyred while touring the battlefield after the first Kosovo war, near the capital, Pristina.
Sabri Tunceli, Türkiye’s ambassador to Pristina, accompanied Bozay on their visit.
- Balkans | Serbia increases the number of special unit soldiers from 1,500 to 5,000
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | Schmidt: Dayton does not limit real estate ownership
- Balkans | State of emergency in southern Serbia
- Balkans | Goloturk won the 2022 Prize for Literature in Prizren
- Balkan Time | 7. Bulgarian-Turkish culture in Burgas
- Balkans | Sofia supports sending one million artillery shells to Ukraine
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti signed the book of condolences
- 4 diseases that once threatened humanity but no longer exist
- Balkans | Karadi, Chairman of the MRF Party in Bulgaria, and Minister Soylu met earthquake victims in Kahramanmaraş for breakfast.