The 28th Iftar of local products of the Prizren-based Merchants Association was held with the participation of senior officials and members of the association.
This year, the Iftar was held with the participation of nearly 500 guests from the world of business and politics. Only local produce was used this year at the 28th Merchants Association Traditional Breakfast.
At breakfast, Deputy Prime Minister Emilia Redisipe, Minister of Regional Development and KDTP President Vikrim Damca, Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to Pristina Tunce Çanjeli, Chairman of the Democratic Party of Kosovo (PDK) Memli Krasniqi, Vice President Enver Khochçaj, MPs Enis Kervan and Fidan Brina joined Jılta and other guests.
KDTP Chairman and Minister of Regional Development Vikram Damka spoke at the dinner about the projects they are implementing with businessmen and young entrepreneurs, and emphasized the importance of providing support in this field and development in the economic field.
- Balkans | NATO calls for solidarity with Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece
- Balkans | Almost 7 thousand euros in support from Tefeyyüz for earthquake victims
- Balkans | “The political crisis poses a threat to the Bulgarian economy”
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | WHO: Covid-19 remains a serious infectious disease with global risks
- Balkans | Trenchevska: We are improving the quality of life of pensioners
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | Kosovo’s exit from Dodik
- Balkans | Artist Mishi is a voluntary ambassador of Turkish folk music in Hungary