Iftar was organized for those who helped those affected by the Kahramanmaraş earthquake that occurred on February 6 in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Representatives of NGOs and search and rescue teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina who provide in-kind and cash assistance to disaster victims in Turkey attended the Iftar party organized by the Turkish Consulate General in Mostar.
Yasar Argun, Consul General of Mostar, said in a statement that they organized an iftar banquet as a symbolic gesture for Bosnia and Herzegovina, which helped the earthquake victims in Turkey.
Ergun thanked the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina for their support in every way and expressed his solidarity with Turkey with the aid provided.
- Balkans | Bosnian-Australian actor Strike: Istanbul is the capital of the world
- With the new majority in Parliament, we guarantee stability, security, economic growth and the continuation of the European path.
- Balkans | Action against the immigration of doctors in Albania
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | The economic damage of the largest earthquakes in the world runs into the trillions of dollars
- Balkans | “Barrier” statement from the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo
- Balkans | The memory of the child Turkan and other martyrs will be commemorated in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Tradition of the centenary of Ramadan in Prizren: pitaika with eggs
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President visits Iceland
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.