The Serbian Prime Minister, Ana Brnabić, said that the situation in Kosovo is on the verge of an armed conflict, but Belgrade will do its best to maintain peace and stability.
Speaking to the Serbian State Radio and Television, Brnabic said: KosovoHe claimed that the reason behind the barricades of the Serbs in the north.
Noting that the United States only hears the voice of Serbs when they set up barricades, Brnabić said, “In December (Kosovo Prime Minister Albin) Kurti appointed Nenad Rasic, who received only 0.17 percent of the vote in the elections, as the representative of Kosovo Serbs. There was no A necessary response from Brussels. They simply called on both sides to de-escalate tensions. This is how December began and who knows how it will end. So far, there have been more than sixteen cases of extreme provocation and violation of the Brussels Agreement. Heavily armed personnel of the Kosovo police and special forces entered the North Kosovo “This is a violation of the Brussels Agreement,” he said.
Brnabic stated that they want the United States and the European Union to put pressure on Pristina in order to implement the Brussels Agreement, and this means the creation of the Federation of Serbian Municipalities. “We have received assurances from the representative of the United States, Gabriel Escobar, that this will be done as soon as possible,” he added.
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | Support from Albania to Ukraine
- Balkans | Zaharova threatened: “The fate of Kosovo …”
- Balkans | Bulgaria receives a first aid package from the European Commission
- Balkans | More than 50 percent of young Bosnians want to leave the country
- Balkans | Europe turns to coal in energy crisis
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | Kosovo: Serbia’s dream of hegemony will not come true
- Balkans | 70,000 Jews from 95 countries will immigrate to Israel in 2022
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held