Bulgaria and Germany will deepen their cooperation in the field of bilateral education and in the development of on-the-job training programs to be implemented in our country.
The issue was taken up by Nikola Stoyanov, Minister of Economy and Industry, Jürgen Friedrich, Executive Director of German Trade and Investment, Michael Planck, Managing Director of the Senior Expert Service, and Armin Schwimbek, Head of Europe and Exhibitions, Ministry of Economics. , Regional development and energy, Bavaria .. Discussed in a meeting with
Minister Stoyanov stated that “the main priority of the Bulgarian economy is to eliminate the shortage of qualified personnel and reduce youth unemployment”. He added that it is logical for Bulgaria to benefit from the experience of the most successful countries in this field. In this context, the organization of a joint event with the participation of the business world of our country and representatives of Germany, Austria and Switzerland was discussed. The meeting will discuss good practices in each of these countries and their potential applications in Bulgaria. Stoyanov also made an initiative to continue implementing dual training in companies in Bulgaria.
At the meeting, it became clear that there is a growing interest in training employees of German companies entering our market at their headquarters in Germany. The representatives of Germany emphasized that the experts working in the ICT sector have high level skills and stated that their knowledge and skills are at the world level.
Within the scope of the meeting, representatives of the Senior Expert Service (SES), one of the leading volunteer organizations in Germany, informed the Minister about the activities and confirmed the possibilities of applying their expertise in Bulgaria. SES is an organization of 12,000 experts from all professional fields and has carried out projects in 170 countries to date.
The meeting was also attended by Deputy Minister of Economy and Industry Dimitr Danchev, Head of the Economics Department of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany Moritz Seller and Head of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Mitko Vasiliev.
- Balkans | Another aid truck from Albania is on its way to the quake zones
- Balkans | Monday is an official holiday in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Albanian President Bijaj in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo has made progress in fighting corruption
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic announces a tour of Serbia
- Balkans | Belgrade Ambassador Aksoy urged Serbian students to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Tarafari: Justifar reaffirmed the spirit of solidarity￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias called on the European Union to support Turkey
- Balkans | The Ministry of Foreign Affairs participated in the joint statement on the fourth positive agenda meeting between Turkey and Greece