Hazni Shadow, who kidnapped Bilal Hassan, the planner of the Istiklal attack, who was captured in Bulgaria, was handed over to Turkey.
The terrorist Shadow, who was interrogated, has a high record. Shadow has 6 warrants for two different crimes. Shadow will be asked to whom in Bulgaria they handed over Bilal Hassan, one of the planners of the operation, and to which country they kidnapped the cell officer.
The terrorist arrested in Bulgaria related to the bombing on Istiklal Street is under question. The investigation into the November 13 terrorist attack in Istanbul continues. In this context, the escape of Hazni Gölç, who assisted the PKK/YPG terrorist Bilal Hasan, who planned the attack, to abroad, in Bulgaria, was identified. The INTERPOL department of the General Directorate of Security, which contacted the Bulgarian INTERPOL unit on January 7, demanded the arrest of the suspect and his deportation to Turkey.
Delivered at KAPIKULE
As a result of the negotiations, Shadow, who was arrested at the Imperial Palace Hotel, which is also used as a casino and casino in the Svilengrad region, was handed over to the Turkish authorities in Kapıkule at 17.33 in the evening the previous day. The suspect, who was brought to Istanbul, was interrogated at the Anti-Terrorism Branch Directorate. The testimony of Hezni Gul, who was captured by the joint operation of the Turkish and Bulgarian security units, in Istanbul is of great importance. Shadow will be asked to whom in Bulgaria they handed over Bilal Hassan, one of the planners of the operation, and to which country they kidnapped the cell officer.
The number of prisoners is 26
- 6 people were killed and 81 injured in a bomb attack on 13 November. Within the scope of the investigation, 61 suspects proven to be involved in the attack were arrested. While the judicial authorities released 10 suspects, the judicial authorities handed over 22 of them to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management for deportation. While judicial control provisions were applied to 3 of the other suspects, 26 of them were arrested and sent to prison.
6 arrest warrants
Hazni Gul, which was delivered to Turkey, has a high record. It is learned that Shadow has 6 warrants for two different crimes. 3, for “destroying the unity of the state and the unity of the homeland”, against a child or a person who is unable to defend himself physically or spiritually, by designing by fire, flood, destruction, indulgence, bombardment, or by using nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, 3 arrest warrants have also been issued for crimes Murder.
We prepared in 2.5 hours
- Ahlam al-Bashir, the PKK/YPG terrorist who left the bomb on Istiklal Street, explained her relationship with the terrorist organization in the smallest detail. He said that the leader of the PKK/YPG in Manbij, code-named “Haji,” told him to wait for the instructions to be given by first going to Idlib and from there to Turkey. Explaining that the group leader gave him money and a mobile phone, al-Bashir said, “He registered the number he used in Syria on the phone he gave me. WhatsApp was installed on this phone via two American numbers.” Before I meet you, I will send you three dots (… ). I know I’m the caller later. This is how you set the password.
Al-Bashir, who said that they stayed in Idlib for 5 days before moving to Turkey, and that Bilal Hassan brought the explosives during this operation, admitted that he illegally carried the explosives on his way to Turkey. Al-Bashir explained that they prepared the bomb with Bilal Hassan in Turkey, and he said that he bought the nails in the explosive device from the hardware store: “Bilal put the explosives on the nylon. Meanwhile, he made a video call to “Haji.” He hung the nails that I brought on the tape he put On the ground. While doing this, Haji was watching the process from the camera. He filled the explosives he had prepared into the sugar container. He wound the spiked tapes that he had prepared earlier on the container. He put the wires into the jar. This process took 2.5 hours.”
Al-Bashir, who stated that he went to Taksim with Bilal Hassan when the order came on November 13, said that Al-Hajj, who sent a three-dot message as understood in the code, called him and said: “Leave the bag on the seat and leave immediately.” Then the explosion occurred.
Source: new dawn
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop visited the Balkan Jubilation site
- Balkans | Levent Goktas, one of the perpetrators of the Hablemitoğlu assassination, was transferred from Bulgaria to Turkey
- Balkans | Public transportation is free in Skopje due to the polluted weather
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis met members of the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Parliament refused to veto the amendments to the election law
- Balkans | Serbia’s president says he is doing everything he can to protect his country
- Balkans | Funeral prayer for a young Turkish man killed in France
- Balkans | A joint response to Greece from Turkey and Libya, which complained to the United Nations
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – the tension between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The road has opened to traffic after the removal of the largest roadblock in northern Kosovo