The report identifies the SZ and Kolevi case group with regard to the structural problem of ineffectiveness of criminal procedures and the absence of an independent investigative mechanism by the public prosecutor, as the most significant problem of non-implementation of ECHR rulings. An approach was adopted linking the systemic problems identified in Bulgaria’s fulfillment of its international obligations to the implementation of final decisions of the European Court of Human Rights with commitment at the highest level of the mandate to reforms within the framework of the National Plan for Recovery and Sustainability.
- Balkans | Slovenian President Berk Mosar made his first official visit to Croatia
- Balkans | Announcing the Ramadan program of the Skopje Murat Pasha Mosque
- Balkans | The entrepreneur from Yalova started exporting dried fruit production to Serbia
- Balkans | The death toll from a train accident in Greece has risen to 46
- Balkans | Pension payments for December have begun
- Balkans | Croatia becomes a member of the European Stability Mechanism
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina trade unions are collecting 280,000 euros for earthquake victims
- Balkans | Proposal for a referendum from Vucic to the opposition
- Balkans | The Turkish Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo celebrated its 15th anniversary with a party
- Balkans | At the end of the week, the air temperatures will be in the seasonal normal range.