After two earthquakes centered in Kahramanmaraş struck Turkey, the mobilization of aid and vigilance continues not only from Turkey but also from abroad.
Our compatriots living in Bulgaria loaded the aid materials they had collected in managing and organizing the Movement for Rights and Freedoms into 20 trucks and set off.
Our compatriots living in Bulgaria are on the alert for Turkey: 20 trucks of relief goods are on their way. The head of the Association of Solidarity and Culture of the Turks in the Balkans, Güney Uzun, announced that the aid materials collected from the Karjali and Haskova regions had set off in a total of 20 trucks until yesterday.
The organization was led by Mehmet Ataman, head of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms in Haskoy, and the official, Murat, head of Karjali.
In addition, Adnan Yildiz, Mayor of Haskova Stambulova District, and Mumen Iskender, Mayor of Mineralnye Bani, participated in the works and gave a message that they will always be with Turkey in these difficult days.
- Balkans | Europe experiences hot winters after dry summers
- Balkans | Ta Nea: Greece is trying to buy Spike missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | Djokovic becomes the longest reigning world number one in tennis
- Balkans | Mayor Gostivar Taravari met with two retired Turkish teachers
- Balkans | According to Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis, a solution with Turkey is possible
- Balkans | Serbia removes visa exemption for 4 countries as part of the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | The memory of “Schindler’s Bosniak” was celebrated on the day of the signing of the Pisak book
- Balkans | Greece and Malta lagged behind EU sanctions on Russian assets
- Balkans | Turkish Deputy Minister of Culture Çam met with the Macedonian academic Ismaili
- Balkans | NATO calls for solidarity with Turkey and Greece