The report “Bulgarian Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces 2022”, which was approved by the Council of Ministers of Bulgaria, stated that the Russian military committed “systematic war crimes” in Ukraine.
The report “Bulgarian Defense and Armed Forces 2022” has been published in Bulgaria.
The report indicated that Russian forces committed “systematic war crimes” in Ukraine.
The report described “Russian aggression as the most urgent threat to world peace,” noting “the growing activation of Russian hybrid activities, cybersecurity risks, and the use of energy as an active weapon in a military-political campaign.”
In the report, he drew attention to the “increased risks” in the Black Sea, the Caucasus, Moldova and Belarus, “The unjust war that began in Ukraine in complete violation of international law has caused especially colossal damage in all spheres of social and economic life. The Russian Armed Forces have systematically committed war crimes. This large-scale armed conflict has a huge impact not only on Ukraine and the region, but also on global level. It has been said.
“The aim of Russia’s actions is to create political instability in Europe.”
The report stated that the war in Ukraine led to “the expansion of hybrid Russian subversion against NATO and the European Union.” The purpose of these measures is primarily to create internal political instability and public opposition. To prevent decisions that would strengthen the deterrence and defense capacity of the Union. to reduce solidarity and support to Ukraine and to provide timely and effective military assistance; To maintain dependence on Russian energy resources. Data included.
In the report, which draws attention to the fact that Bulgaria was also affected by the war, “Bulgaria has been subject to systemic mixed effects of Russia, including unilateral interruption of gas supplies to influence sovereign national strategic decision-making” It has been said.
- Balkans | Europe experiences hot winters after dry summers
- Balkans | “Our priority is to solve the traffic chaos in the state hospital and increase salaries.”
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | Serbian Kolasinac distributes Ramadan bread prepared in his grandfather’s legacy bakery for free
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: The permanent joint mechanism process between Turkey, Sweden and Finland must be reactivated
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Vice President of the European Parliament Rainer Wieland
- Balkans | Greece is under the influence of cold weather conditions
- Balkans | Albanian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry meeting in Tirana
- Balkans | Great interest in Mufti Xanthi’s “A Happy Life Without Barriers” event
- Balkans | New aid collected in Greece has reached Turkey