Sasha Vizhenkov, the Bulgarian basketball player for the Greek Olympiacos team, has been named the THY Europa League Player of the Season (MVP).
According to the statement published on the organization’s website, Fesenkov was named the best player in the 2022-2023 season, as a result of a vote by the fans, the media, the coach, and the team captain.
The 27-year-old basketball player, who has played 8 double-doubles this season, averaged 17.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 21.2 points per game. Vezenkov led the league in scoring and productivity statistics.
Having had a great share in the performance of Olympiacos, who finished the regular season on top and reached the Final Four by eliminating Fenerbahçe-Beko in the playoffs, Vysenkov was named MVP of the Week 5 times and MVP of the Month 2 times.
On the other hand, Vyzenkov became the third Olympiacos player to be awarded the UEFA Best Player award, after Milos Teodosik (2010) and Vasilis Spanoulis (2013).
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS
- Balkans | High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina: The sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bosnia and Herzegovina cannot be questioned
- Balkans | Freezing the prices of eggs and rice as of tomorrow
- Balkans | An investigation was opened with the racist group that interfered with the painting exhibition in Greece
- Balkans | The reaction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the events organized within the framework of the “Pontus” allegations in Greece
- Balkans | Mycoskie: Chaos reigns, and early elections should be held
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop visited Tefeyyüz Primary School, which provides education in Turkish, in Skopje.
- Balkans | Greek tennis player Tsitsipas, the first player in the men’s singles final at the Australian Open
- Balkans | Health examination of a Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo
- Balkans | Russia is seeking clarification from Serbia, which is selling arms to Ukraine