Bulgarian citizen Nada Stativa became a Muslim by bringing the word of martyrdom at the ceremony held by the Mufti of the Mugla-Milas region.
A “conversion ceremony” was held at the Mufti of Milas Province in favor of Nada Stativa, who applied to the Mufti of Milas Province by saying that she wanted to become a Muslim voluntarily.
Under the guidance of the deputy mufti of the region, Mustafa Unaler, she became a statefa Muslim by offering the speech of martyrdom at the ceremony.
She took the name “Nida” after her conversion to Islam.
Deputy Mufti Unalir provided Nidaa with information on the basic principles of the religion of Islam and presented a book on Islam and the Qur’an, which is one of the publications of the Presidency of Religious Affairs, along with the “Transformation Document.”
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | “Mohammed” is the second most popular baby boy name in the Netherlands in 2022
- Balkans | Türkiye lost 2-0 to Croatia
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Red Cross provided humanitarian aid to Syria and Turkey, amounting to about 310,000 euros
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 20
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign a memorandum of understanding in the field of economy
- Balkans | Additional support for farmers in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Sons of the Kosovo Liberation Army Martyrs protest against Kurti
- Balkans | 330 cases of femicide have been committed in Serbia since 2010
- Balkans | Kosovo’s population is deeply in debt