Two Bulgarian women and a Sudanese man headed to Sofia airport on a plane from Berlin after being evacuated from Sudan.
According to BNR correspondent Marta Mladinova, this is the first group of citizens to request evacuation to Bulgaria due to the complex situation.
Nicoletta, who returned home among those who spoke to BNT, said: “I am married to a Sudanese, I have been living in Sudan for many years. They managed to organize us, so to speak, with a lightning response and gave us the correct coordinates to move to the safest area “.
“The crisis is getting deeper every day,” said Nicoletta, who has lived in Sudan for 45 years. “Thousands of people are leaving Sudan through the Egyptian border,” he said.
- Balkans | The Foreign Policy Committee of the European Parliament approves the Kosovo report
- Balkans | Erdal Ozyagcilar declared the final
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis met members of the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Croatian Prime Minister Plenkovic in Skopje
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski has reiterated that elections will be held in 2024
- Balkans | More than 1,500 Jewish fanatics raided Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | Republika Srpska in Bosnia and Herzegovina ends its cooperation with the embassies of the United States and the United Kingdom
- Balkans | Skopje Airport has been awarded the “Airport Service Quality” award in 2022
- Balkans | Two years later, a coalition government was formed in Bulgaria.
- VII. Who is Cleopatra’s daughter Cleopatra Selene?