According to the statement made by the Mufti of Islamic Religious Affairs in the Republic of Bulgaria, the delegation of the Grand Mufti visited Turkey and held a series of meetings with representatives of institutions in Ankara.
Chief Mufti Dr. Mustafa Haji, Chairman of the Supreme Islamic Council Vedat Ahmed, Deputy Chairman of the Mufti Akhmed Hasanov, Bihan Muhammad and Murat Bengov, Mufti General and Secretary General Jalal Faik, Mufti of the Region, Deputy Mufti of the Region, President of the Sofia Higher Islamic Institute Dr. Kadir Mehmet, Vice Rector Abdullah Trabzon and Mufti staff visited the Presidency of Turks Abroad and Related Communities (YTB), the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) and the Ministry of National Education.
Mufti of Ankara d. Haji met YTB President Abdullah Eren. The duo confirmed their desire to continue joint projects between the two institutions during the meeting.
Abdullah Eren thanked the representatives of the Grand Mufti for the aid campaign organized for the earthquake victims and all the efforts made for their faster recovery.
The program of the Turkish capital for the Grand Mufti’s delegation continued with the meetings held with the head of TIKA Serkan Kayalar and Deputy Minister of National Education Nazif Yilmaz.
- Balkans | n. Macedonian parliament dismisses deputy ministers
- Balkans | A rally in support of Ukraine was held in Greece
- Balkans | Gostivar municipality helped earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- Balkans | The sale of paracetamol on the Internet is prohibited in France
- Balkans | Members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina will visit Turkey
- Balkans | Sylvino era in Albania
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador Alagic said he felt at home when he was a student in Turkey.
- Balkans | A bomb threat was reported in 15 schools across the country.
- Balkans | The barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo were not removed