Mufti of Bulgaria d. Mustafa Hajji and Deputy Chief Mufti Murat Bengov are on a three-day visit to Qatar at the invitation of Minister of Institutions and Islamic Affairs Ghanem bin Shaheen Al-Ghanem.
Mufti “Welcome!” He received Minister Al-Ghanim, briefed his guest on the ministry’s activities and declared his readiness to cooperate with the Mufti of Islamic religions in the Republic of Bulgaria.
doctor. Mustafa Hajji also informed the host about the institutional structure of the Grand Mufti and stated that they are ready to cooperate in the areas of teaching theology and giving fatwas.
After meeting with the Grand Mufti and Minister of Institutions and Islamic Affairs, he visited the Directorate and Institutions of Zakat in the ministry.
- Balkans | Turkish President Erdogan meets with the leaders of Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Mr. Oktay Deriloglu’s visit to Ambassador Itkok
- The five most influential women in ancient Egyptian civilization
- Balkans | Prayer for earthquake victims in Turkey in Skopje
- Balkans | The Human Rights Office calls for the prosecution of the genocide denier Dodek
- Balkans | The meeting between the delegations of Germany, Turkey and Greece was in the Greek press
- Balkans | President Bendarovski signed the decree on the law on amnesty for provisions of the epidemiological period
- Balkans | UK government launches deterrent advertising campaign to prevent Albanian immigration
- Balkans | The President of the Kosovo Assembly, Konjovca, met with Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | The world’s largest cyber defense exercise begins