A synthetic and extremely dangerous drug is spread in Bulgaria, about 100 times more active than heroin. Prime Minister Nikolai Denkov announced this alarming news at the start of the regular meeting of the Council of Ministers.
And the Prime Minister said: “It is mixed with other drugs and distributed. The use of this drug is widespread, first in the USA, in Western Europe, and now in our country.
Therefore, starting this week, the government is creating a new coordination mechanism whose focus will be on organized crime and the import and distribution of drugs.
Denkov said: “The focus will be on the main importers and main distributors, and the idea of establishing this coordination mechanism will be to complement the work of the National Authority for Combating Drugs and Trafficking, which has many functions. The main tasks will be carried out in coordination with the Ministry of Interior (MVR), and the General Directorate for Combating Organized Crime (GDBOP) He added that in addition to the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of E-Government will be included in the studies, as a large part From the market is the online trade.
The Prime Minister praised the Ministry of Interior for the emergence of information about successful operations, both in terms of immigration and the fight against organized crime, on an almost daily basis over the past month. Denkov said: “In the past 24 hours alone, 805 people who were trying to cross our Turkish border were stopped. In the same 24 hours, almost 105 people were detained in our country.”
- Balkans | Ilhan Kuchuk: Bulgaria’s failures stem from the examples of Borisov and Petkov
- Balkans | Father and daughter died in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo
- Balkans | Chief of the General Staff Guler met his counterparts from the Balkan countries in Sofia
- Balkans | AFAD has provided Serbia with flood control equipment
- Balkans | Plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina: two dead
- Balkans | 34 thousand tourists overnight in Kosovo hotels
- Balkans | Two planes belonging to the Presidency of the Republic have been allocated for search and rescue and medical teams
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- Balkans | Pakistan collects a DNA sample to identify the citizens killed in a boat disaster in Greece