Bulgarian Prosecutor Ivan Gessev is in Istanbul to attend the first European Regional Conference of the International Union of Public Prosecutors (IAP).
The Forum is hosted by the Prosecutor of the Republic of Turkey, Bekir Shaheen. The conference hosted by the Office of the Attorney General of the Court of Cassation on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Republic of Turkey, which carries a symbolic meaning. The theme of the conference is “Effective Investigation in the Age of Digitization”. Executives from prosecution and investigative agencies from Europe, Central Asia and the United States are attending the conference.
The forum will be opened by the Chief Public Prosecutor of Turkey, the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Vice President of the International Union of Public Prosecutors Kamran Aliyev, Turkish Minister of Justice Bekir Bozdag and President of the Court of Cassation Mehmet. Acarca.
The work program focuses on the challenges of investigating various crimes and identifying perpetrators of crimes or misdemeanors in the context of the rise of digitization around the world.
- Balkans | The World Bank cuts its growth forecast for the Macedonian economy n
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: We respected all agreements
- Balkans | Tensions rise in northern Kosovo, and sirens sound
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Kaskarlis Fidan congratulated him
- Balkans | The 16th meeting of the EU-North Macedonia Association Council kicks off in Skopje
- Balkans | President Pendarovski attends the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Balkans | Osmani: No threat to autonomy
- Balkans | Celebrating the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine
- Balkans | 146 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued in Izmir and Meghlay
- Balkans | There were reports that explosives had been planted in eight secondary schools in Skopje