Bulgarians wishing to usher in the New Year and shop in Turkey formed long lines of vehicles at the Kapikule Border Gate. The Bulgarians stated that they had come to shop and that they would enter the New Year in Turkey at the same time, and stated that everything was very cheap and accommodation costs between 650-700 euros.
With only a few days left until the New Year, the Bulgarians again chose Edirne.
Citizens of neighboring country Bulgaria, who prefer the Kapıkule Border Gate to enter Turkey, continue shopping at the bazaar in the city center.
Tourists, who cater to all their needs, from clothing to food, from Edirne, prefer Edirne, Antalya, Istanbul and other holiday regions for New Year celebrations.
On the other hand, the Bulgarians, who meet shopping from Edirne, form long lines of cars at the Kapıkule Border Gate on the way back.
- Balkans | Albanian Foreign Minister Shaka Hakan Fidan congratulated him on his new assignment
- Balkans | The Ankara office of the Bulgarian News Agency opened
- Balkans | The shortest residents of the region are natives of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- Balkans | The first passenger plane arriving from Istanbul was greeted with a ceremony in Plovdiv.
- Balkans | The Brinjak and Jarinje border crossings in northern Kosovo are open to traffic
- Balkans | Nikolovsky: Subsidies were paid to 15,753 tobacco producers
- Balkans | Europe could risk blackouts and higher bills if it does not invest enough in storage
- Balkans | Blinken compared Dodik, the head of the Serb entity in Bosnia and Herzegovina, to Putin
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Foreign rulers exceeded the promise in Greece