Bulgarians wishing to usher in the New Year and shop in Turkey formed long lines of vehicles at the Kapikule Border Gate. The Bulgarians stated that they had come to shop and that they would enter the New Year in Turkey at the same time, and stated that everything was very cheap and accommodation costs between 650-700 euros.
With only a few days left until the New Year, the Bulgarians again chose Edirne.
Citizens of neighboring country Bulgaria, who prefer the Kapıkule Border Gate to enter Turkey, continue shopping at the bazaar in the city center.
Tourists, who cater to all their needs, from clothing to food, from Edirne, prefer Edirne, Antalya, Istanbul and other holiday regions for New Year celebrations.
On the other hand, the Bulgarians, who meet shopping from Edirne, form long lines of cars at the Kapıkule Border Gate on the way back.
- Balkans | The reaction of a Serbian journalist on the occasion of the celebration of RS Day
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999
- 9 ghost towns of the dissolution of the Soviet Union have been revealed
- Balkans | The Turkan doll, a symbol of the Bulgarian Turks, is commemorated in Edirne
- Balkans | A conference on “Poet in Love of the Country and Independence: Mehmet Akif Ersoy” was held in Sarajevo
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Croatia in the quarter-finals
- Balkans | Decision flash Eva Kylie from Greece￼
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov