Another 4 victims killed were buried and identified near Zvornik in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Serbs The bodies of Izet Manjic, born in 1971, Sinad Salimanonic, born in 1964, Sedika Hrabatovic, born in 1970, and Smajo Hamzabegović, born in 1950, who were killed in the 1992 attacks, Funeral After performing prayers, he was buried in the cemetery in Gornja Kalesija.
Ahmet Jaric, head of the Association of Families of the Missing in Zvornik Municipality, to date the cemetery He said 792 people had been buried and they hoped to find the bodies of more victims.
Graic expressed his satisfaction at increasing the sentences of two Serbian officials, Jovica Stanisic and Franco Simatović, to 15 years each for the crimes they committed during the Bosnian war.
Mufti of Tuzla Vahid Fadlovich said that the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina visit cemeteries in order not to forget what they went through, and this is also important for future generations.
The funeral prayer was attended by relatives of the victims, politicians and many other people.
More than 100,000 people were killed in the Bosnian war
The Serbian Parliament was established on December 21, 1991 as a federal body within Yugoslavia. Bosnia and Herzegovina It decided to create the Republika Srpska and at the same time recognize the Republika Srpska Krajina. After this decision, the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina was proclaimed on January 9, 1992.
After Bosnia and Herzegovina declared its independence as a result of the referendum held on 29 February and 1 March 1992, the Serb-controlled Yugoslav army and Serb paramilitary units began ethnic cleansing against the Muslim Bosniaks.
More than 100,000 people lost their lives in the Bosnian war, which lasted until December 14, 1995, and about 2 million people had to migrate.
- Balkans | Courtesy visit from the Vice President of TIKA Ševik to the Serbian Minister of Tourism and Youth Mimic
- Balkans | The global air temperature reached a record high in the early part of June
- Balkans | Greece rushes to death, and the Turkish Coast Guard comes to the rescue
- Balkans | Lajac: The situation remains precarious in northern Kosovo
- 11 interesting facts about Vlad the Impaler
- Balkans | Kosovan Turkish politician Aref Boch, may God have mercy on him
- Balkans | Fucik: Corti is trying to turn the region into a bloodbath
- Balkans | Macedonia wants to supply Bayraktar TB2
- Balkans | Simultaneous operation against smugglers of refugees from Turkey and Bulgaria
- Balkans | Quint Ambassadors meet with Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti