The “Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum” will be held in Burgas on Saturday, May 27.
The opening of the Forum for Women Entrepreneurs will be held at the Flora Exhibition Center.
The organizers, the Bulgarian-Turkish Businesswomen’s Club and the Municipality of Burgas explained, “This year has been declared the Year of Women Entrepreneurs and we believe that it is important to show the necessary respect to women who are successfully running their businesses or doing social work.” .
The purpose of the business forum is to exchange experiences, ideas and information, establish contacts and create new business opportunities. At the event, there will also be networking opportunities with businesswomen from Turkey in the textile, fashion, apparel, food and tourism sectors.
- Balkans | From June 1, monthly social benefits in Bulgaria will be linked to the poverty line
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The preconditions for Croatia’s inclusion in Schengen on January 1 have been met
- Balkans | Bulgaria denies accusations of “violence against migrants at the border”
- Balkans | The President of the Croatian Football Association, Davor Suker, watched the Samsunspor match
- Balkans | Albania declares national mourning for the earthquakes in Turkey
- Balkans | The second semester of education started today
- Balkans | Bulgaria is considering stopping grain imports to Ukraine.
- Balkans | President Erdoğan met with Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Rashidov
- Balkans | The Council of the European Union supports visa waivers for Kosovo
- Balkans | Hungary vetoes EU financial aid to Ukraine