In Edirne, a person who was tried for “being a member of a terrorist organization” was detained while trying to flee to Greece.
And the security services seized him, while he was trying to flee to Greece, during the operation that he carried out in the military restricted area of the first degree.
It was determined that this arrested person was being prosecuted for “belonging to an armed terrorist organization”.
His Highness’s procedures continue.
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The problems of the Turks of Western Thrace were discussed in the Balkan School
- Balkans | Osmani: Kosovo is a model of a democratic state
- Balkans | Gas deliveries from Türkiye to Bulgaria have begun
- Balkans | The prime ministers of the Netherlands and Luxembourg travel to Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece and Malta lagged behind EU sanctions on Russian assets
- Balkans | The Sarajevo International Book Fair has opened its doors to book lovers for the 34th time
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Greece are conducting joint air exercises
- Balkans | Saban Suleyman, a former Turkish footballer from Skopje, has been awarded a UEFA A