Today, Mayor of Karjali D. M. Hassan Aziz deputy mayor m. Katja Mitovska, Tuncay Šukru and the Municipal Secretary Sebahatin Riza officially opened the new social housing in the district of Studen Kladeniz.
Inauguration of the social housing building consisting of 69 apartments and completely renovated Mayor Dr. M. In his speech at the ceremony, Aziz said, “Today is a good day for Kardjali. Everything you wish for will come true on the day of Ignajden. Today we are opening a new house to accommodate those in need. The municipality has thus fulfilled another commitment it made in line with its social policy.”
The project is being implemented within the scope of the “Operational Program for Developing Regions. Accompanying and supportive programs for resident users will be implemented within three years. In this way, they will have the opportunity to look for work and gain a working habit. This is an existing project. I am talking about an important investment that will reach more people “.
2 169 957.96 BGN was spent on the construction of apartments for vulnerable groups in the former student residence building of the Construction Technical High School in Karjali.
The multi-family residential building for socially disadvantaged people has five floors, with 11 two-room apartments and 3 three-room apartments on each floor.
Each apartment has a terrace. There is a separate equipment room on each floor and a toilet and concierge room in the lobby area on the first floor. A new lift and an exposed platform for the disabled were built. A steel fire escape is built in the southern part of the service corridor for emergencies. Individual heating The rooms and other departments will be heated by air conditioners and electric heaters.
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece continues its aggressive behaviour
- Balkans | Allegations of an explosion and shooting in northern Kosovo from the Serbian media
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Skopje airport
- Balkans | The Council of the Bulgarian Mufti discussed the priorities of the Mufti in 2023
- Balkans | The European Union is battling the effects of war, the energy crisis and inflation in 2022
- Balkans | Bulgaria has paid more than 740,000 levs in damages due to the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights in 2021
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria
- Balkans | Although 84 days have passed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a government has not yet been formed.
- Balkans | Former AYM President Murat met with President Erdogan
- Balkans | Visit of the Turkish Ambassador to Athens Erciyes to the Greek Business Council DEİK