Today, Mayor of Karjali D. M. Hassan Aziz deputy mayor m. Katja Mitovska, Tuncay Šukru and the Municipal Secretary Sebahatin Riza officially opened the new social housing in the district of Studen Kladeniz.
Inauguration of the social housing building consisting of 69 apartments and completely renovated Mayor Dr. M. In his speech at the ceremony, Aziz said, “Today is a good day for Kardjali. Everything you wish for will come true on the day of Ignajden. Today we are opening a new house to accommodate those in need. The municipality has thus fulfilled another commitment it made in line with its social policy.”
The project is being implemented within the scope of the “Operational Program for Developing Regions. Accompanying and supportive programs for resident users will be implemented within three years. In this way, they will have the opportunity to look for work and gain a working habit. This is an existing project. I am talking about an important investment that will reach more people “.
2 169 957.96 BGN was spent on the construction of apartments for vulnerable groups in the former student residence building of the Construction Technical High School in Karjali.
The multi-family residential building for socially disadvantaged people has five floors, with 11 two-room apartments and 3 three-room apartments on each floor.
Each apartment has a terrace. There is a separate equipment room on each floor and a toilet and concierge room in the lobby area on the first floor. A new lift and an exposed platform for the disabled were built. A steel fire escape is built in the southern part of the service corridor for emergencies. Individual heating The rooms and other departments will be heated by air conditioners and electric heaters.
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Serbian report from the European Parliament
- Balkans | Macedonian citizens who were in the earthquake zone returned to the country
- Balkans | Bosnian tourists prefer Türkiye and Egypt
- Balkans | Dacic: Serbia may change its mind about sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Bomb threat on a plane on an expedition to Poland and Greece
- 4 diseases that once threatened humanity but no longer exist
- Balkans | Member of the Supreme Council for Religious Affairs in Turkey, Aydemir: We performed a dreamy morning prayer in Skopje
- Balkans | Two aid trucks set off from North Macedonia to the earthquake zones
- Balkans | Frangoyannis: Progress made between Türkiye and Greece within the framework of the “positive agenda”