A group of volunteers of the SOS child protection agency operating in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, celebrated Eid al-Fitr.
The following statements were made in the statement made by the volunteers on the subject:
On Sunday, April 23rd, we had a double feast at SOS Children’s Village with our team of volunteers under the theme ‘One Child, One Smile’ and we tried to keep it alive.
Looking at the uniting and sharing aspect of the holidays, we had the perfect day with the kids there today. Based on the importance of giving gifts in religions, we gave gifts, distributed delicious gifts with contributions from our supporters, and had a good time thanks to our clown.
We would like to thank SOS Director Ms. Juliana Gabo, SOS Children’s Village Director Aleksandra Ivanowska and all her staff for their endless support in our organization.
In addition, we would like to thank our team of volunteers, who all contributed to the successful activities with their self-sacrifice efforts, and all those who do not want us to mention their names, and who gave us all kinds of support.”
- Balkans | European Parliament Rapporteur: There is evidence that the Greek Cypriot administration is selling spyware to Sudan with the permission of Greece
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights indicted Greece 23 years ago for being a mufti.
- Balkans | NATO increases its presence in the region as tensions rise in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik: We will divide Republika Srpska if you try to take our property from us
- Balkans | Kosovo’s population is deeply in debt
- The most important building in the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Viti
- Balkans | Rival coalitions in Bulgaria have agreed to form a coalition government
- Balkans | Corti: Barriers in the North will not be tolerated for long
- Balkans | NATO sends shelter facilities to Turkey