Mufti of Bulgaria d. Mustafa Haji and Secretary General of the Mufti Jalal Fayek held a series of meetings with directors of important institutions in Edirne.
doctor. Mustafa Haci and Jalal Faik attended the working dinner with Kursat Kerbek, Governor of Edirne. During the meeting, the Grand Mufti expressed his gratitude for organizing the iftar, which was held in Sofia in cooperation with the Edirne Governor’s Office, which gathered more than 700 people in front of the Sofia Qazi Seyfullah Efendi Central Mosque.
The meeting with the newly appointed Provincial Mufti Hasan Başoğlu was also included in the Edirne Program of the Chief Mufti. Congratulations Başoğlu on his appointment as the Grand Mufti of Edirne, Dr. Hajji expressed his confidence that the long-term cooperation with the Grand Mufti will be developed and strengthened during his tenure.
The head of the Mufti Department also met with the Director of the Provincial Migration Department, Musa Asli Oglu. The Grand Mufti and Director of the Immigration Department pointed out the difficulties faced by the institutions due to the immigrant crisis, especially in cities such as Edirne, which is one of the points through which the refugee flow passes.
doctor. Haci and Achilloglu discussed the possibilities of providing humanitarian assistance in situations involving the most vulnerable and needy groups among migrants.
- Balkans | Serbia has sent in-kind aid to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Aid collected by Turks in Europe continues to be sent to earthquake victims
- Balkans | A program will be held on the occasion of the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine
- Balkans | Assistance continues from Greece for the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Skopje Sultan Murad Mosque, restored by Teka, was opened
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Khojaly massacre in Croatia
- Balkans | TMBH: A strong Türkiye is the guarantee and insurance for foreign Turks
- Balkans | Dacic: Serbia may change its mind about sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic shares the record with Steffi Graf
- Balkans | MSB: Eight people were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally