Ukrainian Chief of Staff Valeriy Zalogny stated that they had enough strength to win the ongoing war against Russia.
Zalujny congratulated the nation by inviting the nation with a video message, which he shared of late.
Al-Zalogni pointed out that the war continues in his country, noting that people went through difficult times because of the war, and said: “This Christmas has the taste of tears and the color of blood.” He said.
Valery Zaluzhny stated that Russia declared war on his country and said, “We did not choose war. But we accepted the challenge. God is on our side. However, we are strong enough to defeat the enemy. A nation is born from struggle.” Use his statements.
- Balkans | World giants aspire to goalkeeper Croatia
- Balkans | The deadline for the second announcement of the Skopje Metropolitan Municipality on transportation ends.
- Balkans | Letter from the Greek Minister of Health, Plevris, to the European Union regarding the shortage of medicines
- Balkans | Virgo: The government can be formed in Bosnia and Herzegovina without foreign interference
- Balkans | European Union countries agree on coordinated measures regarding passengers arriving from China
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador Alagic said he felt at home when he was a student in Turkey.
- Balkans | FIFA fined Serbia for a controversial flag
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti calls for an increase in NATO’s military presence in his country
- Balkans | Two new missions from Belgrade to Turkey
- Balkans | Thousands of people took part in the traditional “Igman March” in Bosnia and Herzegovina