The response program during the month of Ramadan, which was launched by the ladies at the Yigit Pasha Cultural Center, where the tomb of Fatih Skopje Yigit Pasha is located, also continues this year.
In the Ramadan Response Program held in Yigit Pasha, Turkish talks are held on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Children who come to Yigitpasa Cultural Center with their mothers on chat days add color to the program with poems and chants.
The response will start at 13:30 and will continue throughout Ramadan for women only.
- Balkans | Montenegro and Albania agree to build a bridge over the Bojana River
- Balkans | Kovaczewski said the security situation in the country is stable
- Balkans | Olympiacos loses its title to Real Madrid
- Balkans | Proposing a joint energy strategy from Greece to Türkiye
- Balkans | According to Greece, the atmosphere after the earthquake shows the closeness between the two peoples
- Balkans | Greek striker Stefanos Tsitsipas reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open
- Balkans | Aid mobilization continues from Kosovo to the earthquake zone in Turkey
- Balkans | Relief campaign for those affected by the Crescent earthquake
- Balkans | Applications for the Peace Walk to commemorate the victims of the Srebrenica genocide have begun
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania