Kosovo’s interior minister, Çelal Svechla, denied allegations that Kosovo was mobilizing. “This is part of the propaganda of the Serbian-Russian duo,” Svela said.
Svicla pointed out that Kosovo does not have an aggressive approach and ambitions to occupy, like Serbia.
Pointing out that Kosovo aims for peace and stability and Serbia aims for destabilization and war, Svicla said: “Russia in particular, which has increased military readiness, has ordered the erection of new barriers in order to justify and protect criminal groups terrorizing ethnic Serb citizens who live. In Kosovo. It enriched Serbia. The Kosovo police, like everywhere else in the Republic of Kosovo, carry out their legal duty. They have daily duties and do not prepare for war. This also applies to the Kosovo Security Force that performs its daily duties, and it is not even a matter of preparing or deploying reservists.
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Wahid is in custody again in a corruption investigation linked to the Associated Press
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Utova met with students studying Bulgarian Language and Literature at Ankara University
- Balkans | Before Corti Lajçak and Escobar
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the Somerton man
- Balkans | Prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- Balkans | Milanovic: If Russia and the United States do not agree, we will be dragged into World War III
- Balkans | Drug shortages continue in North Macedonia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Schmidt: Mladic and Karadz are war criminals, not heroes
- Balkans | The Kremlin: The sooner Ukraine accepts our demands, the sooner the conflict will end