The President of Kosovo, Fyuza Osmani, posted a post about the armed attack that took place in Belgrade today, in which 9 people were killed and many injured.
Osmani, in his post on social media, mentioned that it was very sad that he was a 14-year-old boy who shot and killed some of his classmates in the primary school “Vladislav Ribnekar” in Belgrade, reminding him that there is nothing more. More precious than a child’s life and more painful than the loss of that life, he wrote that nothing had happened.
Osmani conveyed his condolences to all the families who lost their children in the Belgrade tragedy, stressing that the Kosovo region is praying for the speedy recovery of the other injured.
- Balkans | Swedish laws fail to protect Muslims and Jews
- Balkans | Election season officially begins in Greece
- A famous physicist who changed world history by inventing the atomic bomb
- Balkans | Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina continue to send aid to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Turkish judoka won 5 medals on the first day of the European Cup held in Bosnia
- Balkans | Boycott statement from Corti
- Balkans | Two former Croatian soldiers were sentenced to 16 years in prison
- Balkans | Putin ordered an increase in Russian search and rescue teams in Turkey
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic’s reaction to the country’s abstention in Kosovo
- Balkans | Free train tickets for 18-year-olds from the European Union from many countries, including North Macedonia and Turkey