Vice President of the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), Dr. Mahmud Cevik issued a telegram of condolence to the founder of Addixam, Sabauddin Shaban, may God have mercy on him.
Vice President of TICA Dr. Mahmoud Cevik, through his account on social networking sites, shared the following statements:
“It is with sadness that I learned of the death of Sebadin Shaban, the founder of ADEKSAM and MATUSITEB, who carry out activities to promote Turkish and Islamic identity and keep the Turkish language alive in Macedonia. I wish patience and condolences to all his fans, especially his family, and our compatriots in Macedonia.”
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | 113 irregular migrants pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | The first snow of the season in the mountains around Sarajevo
- Balkans | The second semester of education started today
- Balkans | Izetbegović: A stable government cannot be established without the Democratic Action Party
- Balkans | Kosovo was expelled from Perek after Spain complained
- Balkans | According to the main opposition in Greece, members of minorities in Western Thrace can identify themselves as Turks.
- Balkans | Before Corti Lajçak and Escobar
- Balkans | Serbian customs confiscate 94,000 euros that the driver hid in his belt￼
- Balkans | The Merdar border gate has reopened to traffic