US President Joe Biden congratulated President Fyuza Osmani on the fifteenth anniversary of Kosovo’s independence.
“On behalf of the people of the United States, I send my best wishes to you and the people of Kosovo as we celebrate the 15th anniversary of your country’s independence,” Biden said at the ceremony. “Over the past few years, Kosovo and the United States have strengthened democratic institutions to provide equally effective good governance, the rule of law, and opportunity for the citizens of both countries.”
President Biden expressed US support for Kosovo’s integration into Euro-Atlantic institutions, as well as dialogue with Serbia.
- Besiktas’ opponent in the Conference League is Tirana
- Balkans | Bulgaria may enter Schengen in October
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia: The number of people coming for Hajj from abroad reached 1.5 million
- Balkans | Bayraktar statement from Kosovo Defense Minister Mihaj
- Balkans | Finland hopes to become a NATO member before July
- Balkans | TMV students in Bosnia and Herzegovina have sent a message of unity to earthquake survivors in Turkey
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Mufti and the Yesifi Al-Aoun Movement Association will implement new joint projects
- Balkans | A raid launched by Israeli forces on the city of Jenin, in protest in Greece
- Balkans | Tefeyyüz student Suavi Bauş won the chess tournament
- Balkans | Statement from MSB regarding the Greek “Pontus” claims