Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama called President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the phone and congratulated him on his success in the elections.
According to the Communications Presidency’s statement, Rama congratulated President Erdogan on his re-election as president, and wished that the election results would be beneficial to the Turkish people.
- Balkans | Cleaners compete with garbage trucks at the Cest is d’Best festival in Croatia
- Balkans | The commander of the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo urges Kosovo and Serbia to return to the negotiating table
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the seventh week
- Balkans | Skopje calls for the support of President Erdogan and the People’s Alliance
- Balkans | Tsipras values dialogue with Türkiye
- Balkans | Pendarovski: Our relations with the United States are stable geopolitically
- Balkans | Discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | The shortest residents of the region are natives of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- Balkans | Spasovsky: We are the only country in the region that is adopting new hybrid threat protocols
- Balkans | Hamza Yusuf becomes Scotland’s first Muslim Prime Minister