In the Balkan country of Albania, earthquakes occur one after another, the first of which was at 22:37 local time.
A 4.7-magnitude earthquake struck near the Albanian capital, Tirana, this evening.
While the epicenter was 29 kilometers northeast of Tirana, the earthquake was also felt in the western part of Macedonia.
The earthquake occurred at a depth of one kilometer. Immediately after this, earthquakes continue to occur at the same location, but at a weaker intensity.
While the initial information indicated that the earthquake was 5.2 on the Richter scale, it was corrected to 4.7 after updating the data.
- Balkans | The European Union is disturbed by the Public Servants Law in Kosovo
- Balkans | And sparked graffiti targeting Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina violent reactions
- Balkans | Two other Bosnian civilians were killed by Serbs in the war for Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Minister of Defense of Bosnia and Herzegovina is looking for a solution to the problem of the headscarf in the army
- Balkans | More than 1,500 Jewish fanatics raided Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | Radev is not satisfied with Bulgaria’s decision to support Ukraine with military aid
- Balkans | Crisis on the Belgrade – Athens line
- Balkans | Von Kramon submitted a draft report on Kosovo to the European Parliament
- Balkans | What happened between Kosovo and Serbia in the past two days