The construction, energy and machinery exhibition “Expocus”, which was held for the 22nd time this year in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo, opened its doors to its visitors.
The exhibition organizer, Bakim Shehfa, said that the exhibition is one of the most important events to promote the construction, energy and technology sectors not only in Kosovo but also in the region.
Referring to the increase in the number of local manufacturers and foreign countries participating in the exhibition this year, Xhafa said: “The number of manufacturers has increased this year, and we have many manufacturers who have expanded and opened their doors outside Kosovo through the exhibition, and we have already started making agreements with some of them.” I would especially like to thank the companies from Albania, Greece, Germany and Turkey.” He said.
Attending the opening ceremony, Kosovo’s Minister of Industry, Entrepreneurship and Trade Rosita Hajdari emphasized that companies from different countries have brought technology and know-how that help Kosovo integrate into the EU faster.
Hajdri said, “Kosovo has great potential especially for investments thanks to its workforce, human resources and natural resources. However, human resources are the main source of development in the economy. I am happy to share with you the many successes of Kosovo companies that have increased their investments and exports.” Use phrases.
Minister Hajjari also stated that as part of the agreement it signed with the European Union last week, Kosovo companies will start benefiting from the EU’s single market programme.
With the aim of opening up to new markets and helping participants from Kosovo and the region find reliable business partners and new clients, the fair will be open to visitors for two days.
- Balkans | New Zealand, the island nation in the Pacific Ocean, is entering the new year
- Balkans | Journalists attacked in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Pakistan, one of the world’s leading tent suppliers, produces 100,000 tents for Turkey.
- Balkans | Radev: Bulgaria can develop as a leading player in the field of satellite communications in our region
- Balkans | Bulgarian basketball player Sasha Vizhenkov was named the best player of the season in the Turkish Airlines European League
- Restoration Disasters in Türkiye: 10 Failed Examples
- Balkans | Commemoration of Bosnian hero Aleksić on the 30th anniversary of his death
- Balkans | Türkiye condemns the Israeli forces’ storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-COVID-19 levels
- Balkans | Greece’s criticism of the sanctions of the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov