The Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, has stated that it is time for the European Union to change its orientation towards the Western Balkans.
Speaking at the “Balkan Dialogues Initiative” conference, Kurti also noted that Kosovo is constructive in this process in terms of dialogue.
Stressing that it is time for the European Union to change its approach in the region, Kurti said, “EU funds must be linked to European values. As for regional cooperation, we have agreed to three agreements from the Berlin Process.
As for dialogue with Serbia, we are constructive and creative in this process. “We believe that the basic agreement reached is an important step,” Corti said.
Referring to the rights of minorities in Kosovo, he added that the constitution guarantees the rights of minorities.
- Balkans | Albanian President Bijaj in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Turkish national football team continued its preparations for the Armenia-Croatia match
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | Kosovo march in Belgrade
- Balkans | Vucic: “Not 50,000 people, 9,000 people took part in the demonstrations”
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | The political victims of the communist era in Bulgaria have regained some of their rights
- Balkans | Serbia appeals to Kosovo to arrest a former policeman of Serb origin
- Balkans | Protests against armed attacks continued in Serbia
- Balkans | The United States and the European Union discussed the tension between Kosovo and Serbia at NATO headquarters￼