Prime Minister Albin Kurti is in Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference.
Prime Minister Kurti met with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna in the framework of the Munich Security Conference.
Kurti held a meeting with Scholz and Colonna on relations between Kosovo and Serbia and said the European proposal provides a good basis for further discussions.
He briefed Prime Minister Scholz and Colonna on the three agreements signed in Berlin on November 3, which were ratified by the government, which shows Kosovo’s readiness for the Berlin process.
The meeting also discussed the progress made by Kosovo and recent developments.
- 27 interesting facts about Christmas you’ve never heard of
- Balkans | The number of vehicles in Kosovo has been announced
- Balkans | Turkey’s national football hopefuls beat Kosovo 4-2 in a friendly match
- Balkans | Serbia’s president says he is doing everything he can to protect his country
- Balkans | Corti met with German Chancellor Scholz and French Foreign Minister Colonna
- Balkans | Issuing 880 speeding tickets across the country
- Balkans | President Bendarovski: “Bulgaria’s demand is outrageous”
- Balkans | EU leaders urge Kosovo and Serbia to implement the agreement
- Balkans | Two major alliances are vying for the first place in the elections, according to recent polls in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Blame Kosovo and Serbia by European Parliament Rapporteur