Kosovo’s Prime Minister, Albin Kurti, touched on the latest developments in the country in an interview with the Croatian newspaper Vechernji List.
Kurti criticized the European Union and the United States of America for their approach towards Kosovo and Serbia and said: “Brussels and Washington are betting on the president there by playing with the wrong horse in Serbia. In the end, it turned out that he is a fox, not a horse. After a year and five months of Russian aggression against Ukraine, no one imagined that Serbia would not impose sanctions on Moscow, or even allow Sputnik to keep its regional base in Belgrade. Instead of responding to these wrong steps, they beat me.”
And Corti stated that Brussels and Washington remained with him through the application of punitive measures, and that they also pardoned the Serbian president, he said.
“Brussels and Washington allowed Vucic not to sign the Brussels-Ohrid Agreement, and then break that agreement, and here we are in a situation where there is a serious asymmetry in getting criminal sanctions against me, on the one hand an apology to President Vucic. That’s an injustice.” Use his expressions.
- Balkans | A train carrying ammonia derailed in Serbia: 50 people were poisoned, one died
- Balkans | Greece is under the influence of cold weather conditions
- Balkans | Greece’s decision to build a temporary fence on the Turkish border
- Balkans | Albania is on the rise in tourism, and the number of visitors is increasing
- Balkans | A new provocation from the Greek Chief of Staff, Constantinos Floros, on the Turkish border￼
- Balkan Time | North Macedonia in Egypt
- Balkans | Discussion of the “overthrow” between Serbia and Croatia
- Balkans | Inca Bahktel to build four highway sections for €1.3 billion
- Balkans | 3 suspects from the FETO organization were arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | North Macedonian Prime Minister Kovačevski meets with the US Senator