Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, who are both visiting Kosovo.
After the meeting, a joint press conference was held. In his speech at the press conference, Prime Minister Kurti said that he wanted good neighborly relations with Serbia, and that the agreements reached should be implemented without delay and without conditions.
Regarding the dialogue on the normalization of relations with Serbia, she stressed that Kosovo is interested in good neighborly relations. We want a European solution and that’s why we have the basic agreement on February 27 and the implementation supplement on March 17, and we want their full, unconditional and unconditional implementation. Democracies versus authoritarian regimes are in solidarity with each other. Therefore, the democratic development of Kosovo is an opportunity not only for our country, but also for the European Union, to advance reforms and transformation in the Western Balkans,” he said.
- Balkans | Niksic from Bosnia and Herzegovina is keeping his family’s 112-year-old legacy alive as a watchmaker
- Balkans | ADEKSAM Dormitory students sent their pocket money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Al-Manara reports: Italy traps migrants on ships and sends them back to Greece
- Balkans | Candidates of Universities in Serbia have been introduced to Trajaya University
- Balkans | Ambassador of Tirana Atay evaluated the centenary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Turkey and Albania
- Balkans | Greek media: Ankara and Athens informally agree to keep military exercises to a minimum
- Balkans | Germany extends the mandate of its soldiers in missions in Lebanon and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Levent Goktas, one of the perpetrators of the Hablemitoğlu assassination, was transferred from Bulgaria to Turkey
- Balkans | Protest action in Pristina on 1 May
- Balkans | State of emergency declared in 42 cities and regions due to floods in Serbia