Deputy Head of the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) Mahmud Shafik visited Serbian Minister of Tourism and Youth Husein Mimic.
In his statement following the visit, TIKA Vice President Mahmud Ševik said, “We visited the Bosnian Minister of Tourism and Youth of the Government of the Republic of Serbia Husein Mimic. We thanked him for his outstanding efforts in organizing the aid sent to Turkey from Serbia due to the earthquake,” he said.
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov
- Balkans | Shipment of 70 containers from Bulgaria to earthquake zones in Turkey has begun
- Balkans | Signing a cooperation agreement between the Ombudsman and the Communities Rights Enforcement Agency
- Balkans | Europe turns to coal in energy crisis
- Balkans | Greece is violating the principle of reciprocity in religious buildings by keeping historic mosques closed
- Balkans | IBU and Ramstore have started a donation campaign for Turkey
- Balkans | The provocative anthem “Herzegovina-Bosnia” of the Croatian football players has caused reactions
- Balkans | “Turkey is one of the largest investors in the country”
- Balkans | Speeding vehicles seized in Austria
- Balkans | European Union countries reach general agreement on the option of “joint purchase” of arms assistance to Ukraine